To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the festival, after the closing gala on July 31, “Andreas Scholl and his Friends“,
we are proposing the reconstruction of a baroque buffet, both Italian and French, from the 17th and 18th centuries according to fac- simile of the time, in the gardens of the Hospices de Beaune, exceptionally open to music lovers of the festival. The wines are provided by the best Houses of Beaune and Burgundy. An anniversary menu will be published on this occasion.
31 July > Gardens of Hospices de Beaune* – 23h
In the event of unfavourable weather conditions, to be held in Bastion of Hospices de Beaune
110 euros wines included
NOT AVAILABLE ! Other possibility, book directly at the ticket office which will propose you the best seats or options available at Phone : + 33 (0) 3 80 22 97 20 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAUTION IMPORTANT : SEE THE CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
– Only the 1°, 2° and 3° series are numbered.
– The reduced prices (per concert) are available in the following cases : for persons attending every concert in the same week-end and groups of ten
– We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
– In case of bad weather some concerts take place in the basilica Notre-Dame (12th C.). In the Basilica the 4rd series (lateral seats) have good audition but have not direct view. A video retransmission is assured (image only)
– The doors are closed immediately after the concerts begining at 9 PM
– The program is given with reserve of modifications.