ery Friday or Saturday in the prestigious Chambre du Roy of the Hospices de Beaune, before the operas or concerts, a gourmet buffet with tasting of the famous Hospices wines, in a friendly atmosphere. A talented chef offers dishes accompanied by exceptional wines. Corton, Meursault, Volnay or Pommard, these are the sumptuous appellations offered for tasting. All of the receipts from these tasting buffets are dedicated to supporting and promoting young talents, chefs, ensembles and singers in residence. In particular, Stéphane Fuget, at the head of his new orchestra Les Epopées, will conduct Montverdi’s opera “Il Ritorno d’Ulisse in patria”. As such, your participation in these buffets may benefit from a tax benefit of around 66% or 60% *.
Buffets Gourmets & Tasting of famous Wines of Hospices take place before operas and concerts in Cahmbre du Roy of the Hospices de Beaune from 19h to 20:30
- Week-end 1 : 10 july
- Week-end 2 : 16 july
- Week-end 3 : 23 july
- Week-end 4 : 30 july
Buffets Gourmets & Tasting
Price of the buffet 150 €
Real cost after fiscal deduction, valid for all the countries of the EEC : 51 € for a private individual (- 66 %) or 60 € for a company (- 60 %) in the limite of 5 for 1000 of the revenue, valid in all countries of the CE and Switzerland
CAUTION IMPORTANT : SEE THE CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
– Only the 1°, 2° and 3° series are numbered.
– The reduced prices (per concert) are available in the following cases : for persons attending every concert in the same week-end and groups of ten
– We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
– In case of bad weather some concerts take place in the basilica Notre-Dame (12th C.). In the Basilica the 4rd series (lateral seats) have good audition but have not direct view. A video retransmission is assured (image only)
– The doors are closed immediately after the concerts begining at 9 PM
– The program is given with reserve of modifications.