We offer on Fridays or Saturdays in the prestigious Chambre du Roy des Hospices de Beaune, before the concert, a gourmet diner with tasting of the famous Hospices wines, in a friendly atmosphere. A talented chef offers dishes accompanied by exceptional wines. Corton, Meursault, Volnay or Pommard, these are the sumptuous appellations offered for tasting. All of the proceeds from these diner-tastings are devoted to supporting and promoting young talents, chefs, ensembles and singers in residence. In particular, Stéphane Fuget, conductor of his Les Epopées ensembles who, after having successfully conducted his first opera Il Ritorno d’Ulisse in Patria of Monteverdi, last summer, will conduct Monteverdi’s Orfeo always in July 2022. As such, your participation in these diners can benefit from a tax advantage of around 66 or 60%*.
Diners Gourmets & Tasting of famous Wines of Hospices take place before operas and concerts in Chambre du Roy of the Hospices de Beaune from 19h to 20:30
- Week-end 1 : 8 july
- Week-end 2 : 15 and 16 july
- Week-end 3 : 23 july
- Week-end 4 : 29 and 30 july
Diners Gourmets & Tasting
Price of the diner 200 €
Real cost after fiscal deduction, valid for all the countries of the EEC : 68 € for a private individual (- 66 %) or 80 € for a company (- 60 %) in the limite of 5 for 1000 of the revenue, valid in all countries of the CE and Switzerland
CAUTION IMPORTANT : SEE THE CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
– Only the 1°, 2° and 3° series are numbered.
– The reduced prices (per concert) are available in the following cases : for persons attending every concert in the same week-end and groups of ten
– We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
– In case of bad weather some concerts take place in the basilica Notre-Dame (12th C.). In the Basilica the 4rd series (lateral seats) have good audition but have not direct view. A video retransmission is assured (image only)
– The doors are closed immediately after the concerts begining at 9 PM
– The program is given with reserve of modifications.