We propose every Friday, Saturday or Sunday from July 6th, a buffet – tasting before the operas and concerts, from 7 pm till 8:30 pm, in the historic cellars of the Hospices de Beaune who will be exceptionally opened for the public of the festival. For the preparation of these buffets – tastings, we called on to great star chef. We shall have the privilege to taste great wines of the particular cellars of the Hospices de Beaune in the mythical names of Corton, Volnay, Pommard, Meursault, selected by the manager of prestigious eponym domain.
The revenues of these buffets have for vocation to help in the financing and in the promotion of the young talents, conductors, ensembles and singers. As The Banquet Céleste of Damien Guillon or the Accents of Thibault Noally which present ambitious lyric programs and get ready to join a whole generation of renowned artists who made their debuts in Beaune as Christophe Rousset, Paul McCreesh, Ottavio Dantone, Jérémie Rhorer, Andreas Scholl, Gaëlle Arquez…
Buffets Gourmets & Tasting of famous Wines of Hospices take place before operas and concerts in the historic cellars of Hospices de Beaune from 7 to 8:30 pm
- Week-end 1 : 6 and 7 july
- Week-end 2 : 13 and 15 july
- Week-end 3 : 20 and 21 july
- Week-end 4 : 28, 29 et 30 july
Buffets Gourmets & Tasting
Price of the buffet 150 €
Real cost after fiscal deduction, valid for all the countries of the EEC : 51 € for a private individual (- 66 %) or 60 € for a company (- 60 %).
CAUTION IMPORTANT : SEE THE CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
– Only the 1°, 2° and 3° series are numbered.
– The reduced prices (per concert) are available in the following cases : for persons attending every concert in the same week-end and groups of ten
– We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
– In case of bad weather some concerts take place in the basilica Notre-Dame (12th C.). In the Basilica the 4rd series (lateral seats) have good audition but have not direct view. A video retransmission is assured (image only)
– The doors are closed immediately after the concerts begining at 9 PM
– The program is given with reserve of modifications.