We guest you every Friday and Saturday in garden* of the Hospices, exclusively open to Festival’s public for share before concert a gourmet buffet with savouring of Hospices de Beaune’s famous wines. In a convivial atmosphere, Edouard Mignot, talentued starred chef of the restaurant Edem in Chassane, propose to you some of courses enhanced by exceptional wines. Corton, Meursaut, Volnay or Pommard, such are the sumptuous designations offered to the savouring, commentated by the manager of the Hospices’s prestigious domain. The totality of takings is for the support and promotion of the young talents, conductors, ensembles and singers in residence. So, your participation benefit of a fiscal reduction of 66% or 60%.
*(fold up in Chamber of king of Hospices in case in bad weather).
Buffets Gourmets & Tasting of famous Wines of Hospices take place before operas and concerts in garden of the Hospices de Beaune from 19h to 20:30
- Week-end 1 : 6 and 7 july
- Week-end 2 : 13 and 15 july
- Week-end 3 : 20 and 21 july
- Week-end 4 : 28, 29 et 30 july
Buffets Gourmets & Tasting
Price of the buffet 150 €
Real cost after fiscal deduction, valid for all the countries of the EEC : 51 € for a private individual (- 66 %) or 60 € for a company (- 60 %).
CAUTION IMPORTANT : SEE THE CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
– Only the 1°, 2° and 3° series are numbered.
– The reduced prices (per concert) are available in the following cases : for persons attending every concert in the same week-end and groups of ten
– We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
– In case of bad weather some concerts take place in the basilica Notre-Dame (12th C.). In the Basilica the 4rd series (lateral seats) have good audition but have not direct view. A video retransmission is assured (image only)
– The doors are closed immediately after the concerts begining at 9 PM
– The program is given with reserve of modifications.