The Circle of Friends and Patrons of the Festival is open to all music lovers passionate about opera and baroque music, performed on original instruments, who wish to help, through their contributions, not only to support an innovative, high-quality artistic policy, but also contribute to the national and international reach of the Festival. The Circle of Friends and Patrons of the Festival offers really valuable benefits to its Members.
To get 15% off the cost of your tickets, you must first place an order and pay your membership to the Circle of Friends.
You will then automatically get your discount and all the benefits of pre-ordering.
The benefits you get
- Priority reservations 15 days before the venue opens and access to the best seating categories.
- Reduced rates for the concerts of your choice.
- Free delivery of the weekend’s programme.
- Attend the rehearsals and meet the conductors and artists after the concerts.
- A tax deduction equal to 66% of the amount paid subject to a limit of 20% of taxable income for France, EEC countries and Switzerland
This membership must be ordered and paid for each year independent of ticketing to receive discounts and pre-orders.
100,00€ – 10 000,00€