Book 3 concerts and receive 15 % discount *
* Reserved offer for non-members, not available for festival friends
Weekend offer 1
Die Auberflöte – Opera
Friday 10th july 21h00Cour des Hospices
SINGSPIEL IN GERMAN IN 2 ACTS, CREATED THE 30TH SEPTEMBER 1791 IN VIENNA. LIBRETTO BY EMANUEL SCHIKANEDER.
Armida – Opéra
Saturday 11th july 21h00Cour des Hospices
DRAMMA PER MUSICA IN 3 ACTS, CREATED THE 2ND JUNE 1771 IN VIENNA.
LIBRETTO BY MARCO COLTELLINI, ACCORDING TO «LA GERUSALEMME LIBERATAE» OF TASSO.
Mari Eriksmoen – Recital
Sunday 12 july 21h00Hospices Salle des Pôvres
CAUTION IMPORTANT : SEE THE CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
– Only the 1°, 2° and 3° series are numbered.
– The reduced prices (per concert) are available in the following cases : for persons attending every concert in the same week-end and groups of ten
– We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
– In case of bad weather some concerts take place in the basilica Notre-Dame (12th C.). In the Basilica the 4rd series (lateral seats) have good audition but have not direct view. A video retransmission is assured (image only)
– The doors are closed immediately after the concerts begining at 9 PM
– The program is given with reserve of modifications.