Book 3 concerts and receive 15 % discount *
* Reserved offer for non-members, not available for festival friends
Weekend offer 4
Giustino – Opéra
Friday 27th July – 9PMCour des hospices
Dramma per musica in 3 acts, created during the Carnaval of 1724 at Teatro Capranica di Roma. Libretto of Pariati from Nicolo` Beregan.
Il Barbiere di Siviglia – Opéra
Saturday 28th July – 9PMCour des hospices
Opera buffa in 2 acts, created the 20th february 1816 at Teatro di Torre Argentina di Rome Libretto of Cesare Sterbini, based on the comedy Le Barbier de Séville ou la précaution inutile of Beaumarchais
Andreas Scholl – Récital
Sunday 29th July – 9 PMBasilique Notre-Dame
Cantatas for Virgin Mary: “Stabat Mater” of Vivaldi . “Cantates inédites” of Porpora, Vinci and Anfossi
45,00€ – 330,00€
CAUTION IMPORTANT : SEE THE CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
– Only the 1°, 2° and 3° series are numbered.
– The reduced prices (per concert) are available in the following cases : for persons attending every concert in the same week-end and groups of ten
– We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
– In case of bad weather some concerts take place in the basilica Notre-Dame (12th C.). In the Basilica the 4rd series (lateral seats) have good audition but have not direct view. A video retransmission is assured (image only)
– The doors are closed immediately after the concerts begining at 9 PM
– The program is given with reserve of modifications.